[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Nov 27 16:25:43 CST 2001

Erika,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erika Meyer" <emeyer at lclark.edu>

| Here are a few comments.
| No need to write answers the questions, it's all feedback FWIW.

ummm.. not sure I follow ??  what are you saying here ?

| What's the purpose of the first "Evolt is" question?  (Giving the
| answer to #7 away?)  Consider leaving that "Evolt is" multiple choice
| out?

Hadn't re-read that ... "evolt is" was supposed to be just "fun" .. no real
right or wrong answer. Is this what Ron had originally?  I'll "+1" making it
a fun question .. and getting rid of option "two".

WRT #7 .. I'm really curious to see what others say .. but, yeah, I agree we
don't want the real answer above.

*confused*

Mich