[Theforum] finishing up thesurvey

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 28 12:04:55 CST 2001

Would you like to be contacted in regards to this survey?
Should be numbered - either 1b or 2 (which would require renumbering the
section)

The following questions an [[s/b 'are']] entirely optional.

+1 on the other comments posted; otherwise, it's a thing of beauty

spinhead
np: twisting by the pool (my wife's new goal in life - next summer, I'll
need the new waterproof laptop, 'cause I won't never be dry again)