[Theforum] Article: Community News - Category Definitiion (First Draft)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Nov 28 14:37:06 CST 2001

Hey Folks ...

A first draft of a new article outlining the purpose of the new category
"Community News" is available here:

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/art_comnews_cd.htm

Please provide comments.  (The article will still need to go through the
regular admin article approving process .. but I wanted theforum to have
input first.)

This doesn't eliminate the category definition project from CodeFest that
Jeff and I are working on .. but realistically, that's not gonna get done
before this category gets created.  ;)  (All in good time.)

TIA,

Mich