[Theforum] survey now on surveymonkey..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 28 17:04:57 CST 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, spinhead wrote:

> #14 - text box is too short. I forgot what I was saying and had to scroll
> back and forth, since I couldn't see the whole line.

ok, changed to a textarea box thing

> Other than that whiny little complaint, it's marvelous.
>
> Very nice work, Dan'l. Can't imagine where you get the time to spend on a
> big project like this. Buy yourself a pint! Just don't spill it while you're
> patting yourself on the back.

i think everyone deserves credit for helping out so much :)

i've actually been spending less time on evolt since i got back from
mexico a couple months ago.. if you think i spend a lot of time on
stuff now, just wait till i get a fast internet connection at home again
:)

.djc.