[Theforum] Article - Announcing Survey (First Draft)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 28 18:50:12 CST 2001

Like it.

One sentence seems a bit awkward:

"A sub-set group of individuals from theforum will look after assessing the
data and discussion of various issues/concerns raised will be debated, again
on theforum."

could perhaps be something like

"A group from theforum will assess the data. Issues and concerns raised by
the survey will be discussed and debated on theforum as well."

or

"After the data is assessed, issues and concerns raised by the survey will
be discussed and debated on theforum."

spinhead