[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:26:00 CST 2001

Dan, you do know that Adrian is out until Saturday, right...

I don't have any particular opinion one way or the other about
security issues, admin vs forum or anything except...

that the admin archives should remain closed as I believe the
majority on admin have made clear is their desire.

As far as I'm concerned, they can even be taken off-line, but I'm
just speaking for myself there.

Erika