[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 29 14:35:51 CST 2001

Useful list. No surprises there. So, on a practical level, if someone were
going to help 1) answer mail or 2) edit/approve/judge articles, they'd need
some kind of access, right? Who gives that? Who decides who can have it? I
appreciate the comment that someone helping approve articles couldn't do
much harm, but if Jack the Ripper wanted to go find one to approve, where
would he look?

spinhead