[Theforum] who gets to edit articles

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 29 15:42:50 CST 2001

If 'this group' means theforum, I think elfur is right - if this is an open
list, then how could the decision to award privileges be made by the group?
That would mean that total unknowns could choose who to trust.

I sincerely appreciate the desire to open this up, but like any group I want
to participate in, I expect some formality to the decision. Heck, I'm even
fussy about who sits in while I'm practicing music; I don't like it when
some new guy just invites some other new guy without at least discussing it
with the group.

spinhead