[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 29 16:44:44 CST 2001

> yes he was asking if more people wanted to help.
>
> my problem with it was the 'volunteer and submit your qualifications to
> admin and they'll decide in private' part, not the 'more people should get
> involved' part.

What is wrong with a process of admission? That's how Martin, Matt, Erika,
Michele, etc were *all* selected for priv=3.

We said "Hey, I recognise and trust these names. They've put in time on
thelist and they have the goals of evolt.org in mind."

The process itself does not have to be private.

The decision should be made by existing members.

Madhu nominates himself. Gets voted in. Next nomination, Madhu is one of the
voters, and so on.