[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 29 16:49:58 CST 2001

> I have the impression in the past that privileges were extended based on a
> consensus of existing admins. I don't see why that would change.
> Should it?

You are correct. I can only remember one nomination being voted down, and I
personally think that was due to a feeling of "we have enough people
already" (and forgetting stagnation).

I agree with you and don't think the process should change.

What should change, however, is that people are encouraged to nominate
themselves. This has not happened in the past.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au