[Theforum] [Axmin] Article Alert - Have your say - evolt.org survey (fwd)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Dec 2 23:01:15 CST 2001

At 09:51 AM 12/3/2001, rudy typed these words:
>the rationalization was that the people whose names are near the end of the
>alphabet get (subconsciously?) adjusted to waiting -- in class, etc. -- for
>their name to be called, that they eventually end up less competitive
>because of it

I heard somewhere (in one of Alan Davis' seminars, I think) that if there's
no matter what you want to prove, you can always devise an experiment to
prove it. :)

Jack Welch, anyone? Or Meg Whitman?

And then we have George W Bush on the other end of the scale (ROTFL)

>anyhow, take a look at our list of contributors

Got a URL?

>M is the 13th letter, so it's still in the first half of the alphabet

Barely made it ;)

And I've got an "M" both in my first name and last name.

Madhu

[*] Alan Davis: A software requirements and software project planning guru.
http://www.omni-vista.com/Davis/Aldavis.htm
[*] Meg Whitman: CEO of Ebay.com

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant