[Theforum] Re: some thoughts

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Dec 3 15:08:08 CST 2001

From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>

| I was thinking that too Elfur ..
|
| My suggestion would be to post it as an article, but in denied status.
Then
| just linking to it within the Admin interface .. since those with a priv
>3
| can view denied articles .. it won't get lost, and no one else can view
it
| .. I do, however, want to retain authorship of this article.

that is technically a bad way to do it, but you're right, it works.

but i think that maybe we should have some sort of an admin article section
... with lot of info for all administrators.

| I think its been discussed before .. but I'm not sure if we can have FAQ
| articles viewable only by Priv status.

but if we have a category viewable only by priv status ... wouldn't that
lead to those articles only viewable for priv=3

hopefully someone with brains (as opposed to me and mich :) will figure out
a more sensible way.

thanks
elfur