[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 3 16:35:01 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elfur Logadottir" <elfur at elfur.is>

| We've also formally handed over the direct authority to theforum list,
| finally changed the admin at leo list into pure administration list, and last
| but not least, opened up the archives for the rest of you to see how we do
| all this stuff we do.

Wonderful news!!!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me (personally, only speaking for
myself).

The future is much brighter.

This FAQ http://evolt.org/who_runs_evolt/index.html

should be changed/updated .. to include the forum, new Admin structure as
administrators for day-to-day operations .. and perhaps a new FAQ such as
"Who are the founders of evolt.org?"  or something along those lines.

Openness = a much better and more fun community!!!  :)

I would suggest an announcement of this get done in the Community News
category .. and I guess I'm adding Admin to leo too?

Mich