[Theforum] admin additions ... in the spirit of open evolt.org

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 4 15:43:44 CST 2001

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| not that i'm being argumenative - in fact, i'm just waiting for a new
| kernel to compile and have nothing better to do - but that list is for
| discussing email and article approval, neither of which she is doing
| therefore, she doesn't need to be on that list :)

hmm, somehow i thought it would be more than just article editing and email
response ... thought it had to do with all the administration ... but then
again, i just might be plain wrong.

- and that's ok :)

| i understand the 'come back girl' thing, but just want to make it clear
| what admin at lists.evolt.org is and is not. i for example, am not on the
| admin at lists.evolt.org list at times, yet am still an 'admin' ..

yeah, well, in my opinion, if you're an admin, you should be over there. go
nomail from time to time, but stay on the list ... cause it's the easiest
way for us to know the complete list of admins ... if for no other reason.

anyways, calculus done :)

cheers
elfur