[Theforum] evolt sighting

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Dec 4 21:04:48 CST 2001

true, but we should also incorporate the survey results into that
discussion..

i think we'll all be suprised when we see what some people see evolt
as. hopefully we can use that to make it better

and i promise i'll stop holding those results over everynoes heads :)

this is how annoying i become with internet access 24/7 :)

.djc.