[Theforum] evoltspotting

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Dec 5 11:15:33 CST 2001

Hmm..

I really like d.e.o.  .. it's getting some good links in there .. a great
resource .. especially if everyone put in the extra effort to make sure the
links are good, and/or there to begin with.  I've been adding links as much
as I can lately .. still a tonne of ASP ones I'll add "one day".

IOW, I don't see any valid reason to abandon one project in favour of
another .. especially since that project is working well; at least in my
opinion .. technically speaking it works good, and a lot of effort has gone
into building it.  It's a nice addition for evolt.org.  I guess the survey
will give us some numbers whether more effort should be put into that
project or not.

Remember, d.e.o. is as good as we make it .. Simon's built a nice
infrastructure .. add valid/good links and we've got a nice list.

Mich