[Theforum] evoltspotting

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 5 12:10:37 CST 2001

Gerard Depardieu has a big nose too, but I hear chicks really dig him. (what
a chauvinistic 60s thing to say. Shame on me.)

I think the FQA should be a prominent feature of the site, and I think we
should drive people there like a herd of cats. Crack that whip! Get along,
little dogi- nope; that don't work.

spinhead