[Theforum] Fwd: Re: [thesite] Evolt survey

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 5 12:13:13 CST 2001

Yeah, I was concerned about Richard's comments for a few seconds, then I
realized that we put quite a bit of thought into how it was formatted and
what was included, and I don't think we were off.

Market research: if no one complains about the price, it's too low! If no
one complains about the length of the survey, it's too short! So, what does
this make, one out of 300? Okay, and he's got 12 lurkers with him, that's
still only a 4% complaint rate. Too low. Make it longer.

spinhead