[Theforum] Multilanguage support

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 6 15:07:27 CST 2001

I think it's been discussed (and I feel this way) that folks who don't read
non-English languages are, more or less, on their own. They should be able
to handle it just like folks who don't read English handle all the other
articles right now - Babelfish it, get a friend to translate, learn a new
language, or live without.

spinhead