[Theforum] survey update?

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 7 12:13:08 CST 2001

> RonL.
> (Half remembering some old jape about statisticians being sent out onto
> the battlefield to bayonnet the wounded so they could cleanly compute
> "survival rates" without dealing with non-response...)

All right; that's it. I'm off PopTarts until you folks stop it. Crumbs all
over the keyboard, coffee on the screen, and folks peeking over the cube
wall to see how come the quiet guy is making so much noise.

spinhead

Hey Mr. 'Texas, and outlying areas' - you make some excellent points (not to
mention excellent jokes) I think you're right about reporting
non-respondents as such, rather than making assumptions.