[Theforum] Clarification .. was Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sun Dec 9 18:37:46 CST 2001

Amanda and Matt ..

Just to clarify .. for simplicity sake .. ok, for my own sanity ;)

It's an all or nothing vote .. i.e. I don't want to get into redesign
options for these features at this time.

Don't get mad.. ;)

I'll record your votes along with the notes .. then we'll see what the
results are like and if we need to go back and redesign, yeah we can look at
that.

I hope this is a correct and fair response ... I'm not trying to push aside
concerns.  There's been lots of time for additional design reiterations.

Mich