[Theforum] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sun Dec 9 19:49:31 CST 2001

>> >(1)  Author's block of info as displayed ..
>> as displayed?   emphatically  -1
>all or some?  if just some, which part(s)?

-1 to everything except the author's name linked to the author's page

i like the cubes, though

> [ huge snippety-snip ]
> if you meant it be "us" as in the people that make up the
> community of evolt.org, then i'd say you're grossly mistaken.

oh, please allow me to have my grossly mistaken opinion   ;o)

i'll say it again, but only one more time, a little more clearly --

the site (more specifically, an article page) is not about us (the
authors), it's about the content (what the article has to say)

i really don't want to go into it any further, because as you yourself
said,

  "i just wanna be careful that those reasons don't become a
  point of discussion themselves and distract us from the vote
  that's on the table (sort of like is happening right now).  that's all."

rudy