[Theforum] Re: [thesite] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Dec 9 22:54:03 CST 2001

At 09:10 AM 12/10/2001, aardvark typed these words:

>- do not like US-centric date format (prefer dd mmm yy)

Ditto. I think I brought this up on thesite earlier, and Jeff said he's
adding some "user-specified date format" feature. I, however, think that
simply using "dd mmm yy" is a much easier implementation and a better
choice than the "cool" user-specified date format. When faced with limited
resources, we should do a triage and implement the features with the
maximum return on investment. :)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant