[Theforum] Clarification .. was Author Info Blocks

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 10 00:07:46 CST 2001

Amanda,

Are you on thesite ?

It would be realllllly helpful if you provided comments during production.
For the bio I did four samples  .. I'm not sure how many isaac and jeff did
for the author block .. but there were a lot of various iterations... I
remember getting dizzy, trying to keep up ;)

Anyway, you know everyone can provide comments/feedback .. its just very
helpful when they're provided as things are getting worked on.  It's not as
useful once things are up for a vote that I'm very carefully trying to
tabulate everyone's responses into.

So, please come participate on thesite... I hate trying to come up with
various designs .. your design expertise would be very valuable.

Michele