[Theforum] +1/-1 Author Info Blocks

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 10 09:56:16 CST 2001

+1
>1) Are you OK with having the author info block at the top

+0.5 (sorry Mich!)
>2) Are you OK with having the author bio at the bottom?

+1
> 3) Do you like the design and/or implementation of the author info block
at
> the top?

-1
> 4) Do you like the design and/or implementation of the author bio at the
> bottom?

The red ratings bar is horridly jarring in its extreme redness.
I don't think the "last login" is needed.
I _do_ like the concept of this not only b/c of the recognition but it does
help the "community" aspect of evolt.org in that we get to know our
neighbors.

empty in-box!,
Miriam

www.dynagirl.com
your ruby satellite system control center since 1971