[Theforum] Clarification .. was Author Info Blocks

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Dec 10 11:27:57 CST 2001

> Amanda,
>
> Are you on thesite ?

No.

> It would be realllllly helpful if you provided comments
> during production. For the bio I did four samples  .. I'm not
> sure how many isaac and jeff did for the author block .. but
> there were a lot of various iterations... I remember getting
> dizzy, trying to keep up ;)

Me, too. Were those samples posted to the forum?

> Anyway, you know everyone can provide comments/feedback ..
> its just very helpful when they're provided as things are
> getting worked on.  It's not as useful once things are up for
> a vote that I'm very carefully trying to tabulate everyone's

Hm. Well, maybe you could provide some background info as to the process
that the final piece went though. I don't know how to help you get a
better response that doesn't require more work.

> So, please come participate on thesite... I hate trying to
> come up with various designs .. your design expertise would
> be very valuable.

I can only be on so many lists for so long. I'm only jumping in on this
issue because it is design and I thought I saw a design problem that
could be solved. I have now put my money where my mouth is and put a
comp together.

http://members.evolt.org/amanda/evolt/authorinfo.jpg

I'm willing to discuss this and help where I can but at this point it is
up to you all (whoever you are who have been working on this concept) to
figure out what the best thing to do is. I've voiced my objections, I've
proferred my solution.

- amanda