[Theforum] Re: Appropriate?

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 10 12:32:01 CST 2001

Hi Gordon -

Not intruding at all, and I'd like to thank you for asking before posting.

As evolt is a totally non-commercial endevour, we'd rather not have anyone
post commercial deals(no matter how generous :) to thelist. The whole, "If
we allow one person do to it, everyone will do it" saying applies here.

Again, thanks for the offer, and many thanks for being so polite, and
thanks for willing to contribute back to evolt in such a generous way :)

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!

.djc.