[Theforum] Article bio design concept

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Dec 10 22:36:40 CST 2001

Hey Madhu,

This is very similar to one I did too.. ;)

I don't have a problem with it .. it's not as noticeable, as Jeff's already
pointed out.  I find it rather bland, but it doesn't conflict with existing
CSS implementation .. provided no one has concerns using <small>.

Wasn't it you that didn't want the underlines for links in this section?

Oh, I just realized you have a bgcolor set, I can't see it on my screen ..
and yeah, as Jeff said, that would introduce one more thing that needs to be
user-styled.

Mich