[Theforum] Article bio design concept

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Dec 11 08:45:17 CST 2001

From: "Madhu Menon" <webguru at vsnl.net>

| >not if we abandon the custom stylesheet bullshit. ;)
|
| I've never quite understood the importance of that feature, or even the
| need for it. Anyway... maybe I haven't quite understood it properly.
Seeing
| that we some new members to theforum, anyone want to explain it in three
| sentences?

the custom stylesheet was developed to allow for those not liking the blue
on the beo, the green on weo or even the red on leo, to change the scheme
to their liking.
the idea was to use this in the progress for increased community
participation. joe the user could change his evolt.org style and submit it
as a style for anyone to adapt or develop further.
with regards to branding, theblacktabnavbarthingie, the logo and the layout
would be our branding the colors vary anyways.

thanks
elfur