[Theforum] [survey] detail answers to question 9

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Dec 13 16:07:12 CST 2001

At 01:35 AM 12/14/2001, Daniel J. Cody typed these words:
>"Do you have any suggestions for making evolt.org a better resource?"
>
>294 people responded.. http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/detail9.html
>
>one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is its too difficult for
>people to search the archives and tips. that'll have to be addressed..

Dan,

should do is split it amongst ten people here. Let the 10 people then pick
the useful and meaningful responses, and put them forward. That way, we can
eliminate the "nothing to write now" and "it's a great site already" type
of responses.

Comments?

Madhu

Madhu Menon