[Theforum] [survey] detail answers to question 9

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 13 21:44:40 CST 2001

> should do is split it amongst ten people here. Let the 10 people
> then pick
> the useful and meaningful responses, and put them forward. That
> way, we can
> eliminate the "nothing to write now" and "it's a great site already" type
> of responses.
>
> Comments?

Yeh, +1.

Was going to do it later today. Almost through reading it myself (lots of
good ideas).

Makes sense to split it up, but 294 between 10 is 30ish each, and I suspect
that 25% of them at least are the type of response you mentioned, or
duplicates.

Shall we just do it between us? Or pick a third person?

Or get everyone to present their top 10-20 suggestions and build a priority
list to work from?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au