[Theforum] Re: [survey] refined suggestions online

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Dec 16 19:33:56 CST 2001

> And a great point of view it was. You brought up some excellent points.

+1.

There has been opposition in the past (I believe by Michele and Rudy?) for
more personable/characterful announcement emails which I never really
understood.

I think they thought that it should be a very raw announcement and little
more.

I would like to see us investigate more customised, interesting, rewarding
(for authors), a nd insightful (for readers) announcement email though.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au