[Theforum] [survey] donations

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Tue Dec 18 08:14:56 CST 2001

yes, i like it too
i've added it under the 'FAQs' given the politics so far of not pimping this up
too much
i considered a FAQ for "how can i give back to evolt.org"?
the page asks to write articles, participate on lists
then a subitem "can i donate cash to evolt.org"
"yes how much [field]" -> 'thank you very, very much' page

it is ok like this or would we want it more prominent and independent,
next to 'register' and 'sumbit articles'

thoughts?

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect