[Theforum] Ping*

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Fri Dec 21 06:26:23 CST 2001

pong!

hellooo there

i'm absolutely buried in job, 'till mid day, after we're having an office
xmas barbecue
don't have plans for new year yet

did some advance on the evolt maps last night
and chewed some navigation versions for the page layour this morning inside
my head
will have some time to document my plans this sunday

soon

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect