[Theforum] webby & list issues

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Fri Dec 21 17:40:09 CST 2001

Erika,

I agree with what you've written about the tone of e-mail. I'm seeing a
bunch of stuff going on with several lists right now. I don't know if the
moon is in a weird place, if it's the holidays or what, but there certainly
seem to be a bunch of misunderstandings and less-than-tactful comments
being made.

With another list that was part of a community that faded away a few months
ago I asked everyone to please count to 10, 100, or wait until the next day
to think about what you're sending. I think it's too easy to type stuff
onto the screen and hit the SEND button, where in real life so much of this
would never be said.

'Nuf said. I'm off to pick up my son from school, wrap presents, and make
fudge. I'd invite ya'll over for fresh fudge, cookies, music, your favorite
beverage, and a fire in the fireplace if ya'll were around my neighborhood.

Take care, everyone.

Warmly,
Shirley

--