[Theforum] Fw: Evolt.org logo

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 3 16:25:51 CST 2002

> > if so, what's so special about it?  it looks like a straight resize in
> > Photoshop, which is something anybody could do...
> I thought that for a bit, but the cubes and words are the wrong
> way around.

Um, I didn't realize that it was so set in stone. Cubes, text, go for it; or
at least that's the impression one gets here:

http://www.evolt.org/article/Where_can_I_get_evolt_org_images/9741/10590/ind
ex.html
"If you want to create and submit an evolt.org banner, feel free to email it
here. You'll get fame, fortune, and gratitude! :)"

I didn't like the one we're discussing because it was fuzzy and
mungy-looking as a result; however, the discreet size was nice. Anyway, if
we're going to get tight about it*, maybe this should be changed.

*Which I don't think we should, as the brand stays stronger through
multiplicity -- the name is what's more important than the graphical
presentation of it.

love hugs and kisses peace out and all that
Miriam

http://www.dynagirl.com
making the fun go to 11 since 1971