[Theforum] Advocacy .. was ... Re: Getting in the monthly recap

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Jan 8 14:54:27 CST 2002

> I feel really strongly about this .. we *must* do better in self-promoting
> ourselves, and reminding our list members and web site visitors what
> features exist, on a regular basis.

I agree, Michele. Replying to the spirit of your post, but no specific
points:

The survey responses I saw indicated to me that folks don't know all we have
to offer. We could do this two ways that I can think of - the advocacy
person can choose what function/feature/value to promote, or it can be
suggested by questions on thelist, to admin, or thru other channels.

Is there a definitive list of everything we claim to offer?

joel