[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Jan 8 16:06:19 CST 2002

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| my main point was probably not that clear, sorry..
|
| what if a person who didn't have the ability to add things, or change the
| author wanted to do it/are doing it? for that matter, what about the
99.9%
| of people who can't see what articles are in the queue right now?
|
| i could go on, but i'll stick to the straight questions for now :)

again, it's not about the author. it's about collecting the information.

the information is collected all through the month ... additions are made
to the article already in queue (when there is an article already in the
queue) and if there isn't one, anyone who posted the first tidbid with any
community information would then be marked as that months author, be it me,
you or anyone else.

now if/when it happens that one posts a tidbit after some other posts a
tidbit, then the latter submitters would probably get a response similar to
what i included in my last email, but since it hasn't come up yet, it
hasn't been discussed yet, thus there hasn't been any decision about it
yet.

thanks
elfur