[Theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly reca

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 9 08:57:30 CST 2002

At 2:46 PM +0000 1/9/02, Olly Hodgson wrote:

> [...]

Essentially, that is what I see as happening already.  That
particular phrase might not be there, but that's the idea.

Remind me again why we don't have an evolt.org user or some user
account that's not associated with a person?  Seriously - I remember
we had this discussion with the faq's, but I think we're seeing it
again. I remember .jeff and rudy had some thoughts on it, but I can't
remember the actual discussion.

bob

--
bob davis