[theforum] Re: Getting in the monthly recap

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Jan 9 09:18:20 CST 2002

> From: Daniel J. Cody
>
> again i'd just like to share my opinion that it's kind of bogus that only
> 'admin' members can give reports on the community happenings.

But that's not the case at all, Dan. Currently ANY member of evolt.org can
post community news, just like any other article on the site. Currently the
*monthly recaps* (2 live, 1 in qeue) are/have been written by admins because
of the tools that we have for compiling them.

This discussion is about how we're going to make it even easier.

> issues my friends, there are issues...

There are issues with getting my breakfast made in the morning and getting
to me to work on time. There are issues with building and running a
community. And we're dealing with them. We deal with them every day.

We're on top of it.

We are theforum.

BOOYAH!

Now. Where's my Jigglypuff bowl ... I'm tired of pouring milk in my hands

David