[Theforum] Getting back to work

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Fri Jan 11 11:22:57 CST 2002

hey 'nuh :)

i'm really not trying to get into it(which you know), but some people may
not think the discussion about #evolt is *as* important as say, taking
survey results and putting them into plans. some people do.

everyone here probably has a slightly different opinion on where tasks at
hand for evolt fall into place in terms of importantcy, and thats cool.

it's an opinion that everyones entitled too, just like if a person were to
think that a discussion about #evolt is more important than the survey
stuff. again, its opinion.. i'm not saying how mich opened her email was
good/bad/whatever..

maybe with all the tenseness theres some over-analyzing going on, or
maybe michele meant to say that she thinks the work on #evolt is less
important than baking cookies, or maybe she didn't mean anything.. but
thats *my* opinion, if all those maybes count as an opinion ;)

hope the job search goes well

.djc.