[Theforum] Fwd: Evolt on my brain

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 18:03:55 CST 2002

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>
>
> I got the following message from a person who found out I'm an
> evolt.org admin. He and I participate in a certain usability forum.
> These are his comments (slightly edited to mask identity) about some
> evolt.org features.
>
> Since we *are* going to be discussing changes to the site, I thought
> you should all read this too.

heh... we know...  *i* know since i don't even use 'em correctly...

we actually have buttons somewhere to replace those, made by
amanda or marlene or one of our lovely admin chicks...

but as usual, it's a "fall through the cracks" item -- in the face of
the other stuff, it's always been made a lower priority...

if i could find the URL with the sample images, i'd post it...

maybe later... or maybe someone else can find it...