meo announcement system ... (was: Re: [Theforum] Re: Dan's blog)

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sun Jan 20 19:54:24 CST 2002

> Like maybe mailing announcements about meo to meo members,
> which they can opt in and out of, and having a page which
> archives those announcements, for people who don't want the
> mail but still wnat to know what's happening?

I think that already exists -- a mailing list to members for
announcements. I don't think they are archived anywhere, though.

What is missing is maybe a brainstorming area. Others have mentioned
that it should be easy to replicate the blog system on m.e.o and give
other access to the posting there. I've set up a blog with blogger
before. If we're going to use a tool like than then anyone can set it
up.

- amanda