[Theforum] Re: voting

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jan 30 11:20:58 CST 2002

Matt:

>how about continuing how we've successfully done things for 3 years?

many things are different now than they were 3 years ago.  duh.

>erika, did you miss a vote where your vote would have changed the
>outcome?

that's not the issue.

voting is a process needs a set beginning and ending to be fair.
It's so obvious I'm not going to waste my time arguing further.

>also, erika, if you are having problems with your subscription, we can
>work to resolve that.

Adrian is aware of this issue.

And I'm satisfied with getting the digest anyway, as it helps me
manage my time better. I don't think it should be a big deal to allow
2 days for a vote.

Sometimes it's okay to defer instant gratification.  nicht?

Erika