[Theforum] process & voting

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Jan 30 13:47:43 CST 2002

Hi Matt,

Excellent synopsis!  ... one of many details that (IMO) will need to be
documented and formalized in order to achieve something like NFP status

+1

(Gee - if I'm voting on the process for voting ... is that a
"metavote"?)

RonL.

-----Original Message-----
From: matt g. [mailto:mrg at members.evolt.org]

Having an actual process to handle issues/ideas is extremely important,
and
would help ease things along in general.

So we have discussion on The Topic, and all things which comprise it.
This
may be overly simplistic, but if done properly, it would allow all views
be heard, and all solutions to be considered.