[Theforum] Voting Specs Document?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 30 15:09:18 CST 2002

ok .. so, you'll prepare a spec document for everyone to review ?  Rough
idea when the first draft will be available?  (Yeah, I'm a pain ;)

What issues are still outstanding ?

Thanks Amanda .. glad to know you're looking after this.  :)

Mich

[Theforum] Voting Specs Document?
A. Erickson theforum at lists.evolt.org
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:06:54 -0800