[Theforum] Re: Move!

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Feb 6 18:32:18 CST 2002

isaac wrote:
>I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

sorry.

what i'm suggesting is that the people who took the survey aren't
representative of all of our visitors and that it's most likely slanted
towards the side of "visiting more often".

IOW, it's probably safe to say that the more often one visits evolt, the
more likely they are to have taken the survey. the less often one visits
evolt, the less likely they are to have taken the survey.

i'm just suggesting that we make sure we understand these results by
considering the sample who took the survey. just that we keep it in mind
that, to some extent, these results are inherently flawed. understanding
HOW they are flawed will help us interpret them correctly.

i explain that any better?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com