[Theforum] inventory

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 20 10:30:16 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

<snipped>

Thanks for this Dan ... good to know.  You should come up with an
approximate dollar value on the inventory in which you've given to
evolt.org.  IMHO, you should be compensated for that .. in some way .. if
not 100% financial at least with a tax receipt .. but can we issue one
without NFP status?  (clueless here)

| Monetary Assests:
| $36.82 in cash
|
| Monetary Income(Monthly average)
| $14.50
|
| Liabilities:
| $100 to Chris Snowman RE: tagwear
| $1000/month bandwidth/power/facilities
|
| So, whats the next step?

Out of curiosity .. what do we owe Chris $100 for ?  I thought that was all
paid up .. did some people not pay you for their shirts?

Now the $1000/month .... OUCH

The next step ... how are we going to raise cash?  When do we need to move
to co-location services (i.e. when is our plug being pulled)?

Would tagwear come even remotely close to generating the cash we need?  Do
we want to go to a monthly payment for meo accounts?

I'm surprised no one else picked up on this .. this is serious .. this is
something we really need to address VERY soon.

Michele