[Theforum] NFP status

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Feb 20 12:28:14 CST 2002

djc wrote:

>i only failed to mention it untill now because no one has seemed concerned
>about it except a bit around christmas, or back in october.

actually, several people have asked about it at various intervals
throughout the past months, as I recall (Madhu & Javier come to
mind)...  but no matter.  Evolt is listerrific & posts are easy to
miss.  I'm glad to finally hear a response.

Re: BOD, Elfur is the only one who resigned, as I recall.  But I
thought she'd been re-instated.

>at any rate, its not a huge failure, and i think we all learned something
>from it.

yes, only... it did not have to be this way. I'd lie if I said I
wasn't disappointed.  But I suppose you'all already knew that.

c'est la vie.
& now back to detachment lurkland with me.

Erika