[Theforum] inventory

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 13:19:12 CST 2002

for a couple months now ya. its not a comp, but a reduced rate i guess.
i never brought it up because its never been that big a deal. evolt needed
something, i had the means to provide it, so i did. no big deal or need
for backslaps. if its not obvious, i hate talking about money :/ but this
is the stuff some wanted to know...